DIY: Aztec Healing Clay Mask
I first stumbled across Aztec Healing Clay like most people through Francheska of Hey Fran Hey. Her approach to health care and beauty is so simple and effective so when I read all of the pretty much positive reviews and benefits that came from this mask, I had to try it for myself!
The benefits of the clay include unclogging pores, clearing blackheads and pimples and pulling out toxins and poisons from the skin. The recipe is below – try it out and let me know how your skin feels and looks!
*Please note that most of the “negative” feedback I read online related to sensitive skin so be aware of your skin before trying any new products and/or treatments and make substitutions as needed :)*
- Plastic mixing bowl
- Plastic mixing spoon/tool
- Mix equal parts Aztec Healing Clay with equal parts ACV (measure as needed for sensitive skin since ACV is strong) in bowl with mixing tool.
- Apply mixture evenly to skin and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Take a selfie because your skin is going to be LIT!
Pics of me wearing my mask – this is about 6 minutes in.
What’s your favorite mask? Share it in the comments below!