Hair Envy: @Lynniekeys
Name: Lynarica Keys
Hometown: Kenner, La.
Residence: New Orleans, La.
1. How long have you been living The Cut Life? I decided to shave my hair back in ’07 , so just about 10 years now.
2. What are your go-to hair essentials for maintaining your cut & style? I keep it pretty simple when it comes to my hair products. Typically I use coconut oil and I love Creme of Nature products from their conditioner to their hair milk to help keep my hair moisturized.
3. What are your beauty and makeup must have products? My beauty must have is my M.A.C. Mineralizer and my Urban Decay setting spray. I can’t go a day without either one of those!
4. What is your current occupation and what are your career goals and aspirations? I’m currently an assistant property manager. I would love to manage my own property one day.
5. What is a hobby or interest that people would be surprised to know you have? One of my hobbies and past times is making jewelry. I really don’t put it out there, but it’s something I really enjoy doing.
6. What quote or piece of advice do you live by? “Life is beauty, so admire it!”
7. What would you say to a woman who is thinking about cutting her hair for the first time? My advise to everyone who is thinking about making the big chop is to JUST DO IT! It’s a total impulse move, but you won’t regret joining “The Cut Life.”