Hair Envy: @jessica_boom
1. How long have you been living The Cut Life? I cut my hair September 14, 2014. I decided to cut my hair because I did not want to be the typical Latin girl with waist-length hair, and I really feel very happy with my new look.
3. What are your beauty and makeup must have products? I use MAC’s Studio Fix Fluid foundation. I love its matte finish. Next, [I use] prep+prime transparent finishing powder. These powders are amazing I love it. Mascara: Better Than Sex is amazing — I love it. Lipstick : MAC, Sephora or NYX
4. What is your current occupation and what are your career goals and aspirations? I’m a model of photography. I currently work as a model for Toni & Guy hairdressing of Spain (city donosti). In the summer, I usually work in a cocktail bar. My aspirations are to fulfill my dreams and try to be happy forever.
5. What is a hobby or interest that people would be surprised to know you have? I love spending my free time in the gym! I like to feel alive, to be with my friends and my family, and I’m a little addicted to social networks.
6. What quote or piece of advice do you live by? “Live the crazy life, but do not go crazy living life.”