Hair Envy: @createddlove
Full Name: Sydney Hollaway
Instagram Handle: @createddlove
- How long have you been living The Cut Life? — For about a couple of weeks I cut it for my birthday because I change my hair so much the only thing I haven’t done while it was red would be having it short and I needed something that said 24 years old with a bang lol . Short hair always out beats long hair it’s just sexy and screams confidence.
- What are your go-to hair essentials for maintaining your cut & style? — My Revlon 1 inch flat iron, my tiny pro bliss hair iron, hair spray, tooth brush for the edges lol , my @sho_products for some shine and the most importantly my hairstylist @jazzashley.
- What are your beauty and makeup must have products? — Maybelline bb cream, Maybelline contour, MAC concealer, gloss and Huda lashes.
- What is your current occupation and what are your career goals and aspirations? — I’m a nurse currently. I’m going to open 5 successful businesses before I turn 25, obtain my BSN and then become a Certified registered nurse anesthetist and legal nurse consultant all before 28.
- What is a hobby or interest that people would be surprised to know you have? — I’m obsessed with pimples lmaooo. Do not judge me; I am not the only one!
- What quote or piece of advice do you live by? — Psalms 37:4 and Proverbs 8:12
- What would you say to a woman who is thinking about cutting her hair for the first time? — Cut it; it will change your life and boost your confidence. Choose your hairstylist carefully because I have been to some people that have made me look crazy and I don’t play about my hair.