Get The Beauty Look for Less: The 2016 Grammy’s
The biggest night in music is here, and all the stars are hitting the red carpet with their best beauty looks in tow. Here are a few of my favorite looks along with how you can recreate them for less:
I’m slowly becoming a Zendaya stan, and I love her simple and polished makeup looks. What’s even more impressive is that she often does her makeup herself! Tonight Zendaya used all Covergirl products in honor of her recent partnership with the company. Here are the products she used, and check out her mini lip tutorial here!
- TruNaked palette in Nudes, $11.49
- Intensify Me! liner in Intense Black, $8
- Plumpify mascara, $10.49
- TruBlend liquid foundation, bronzer and blush (all $9.24)
- Colorlicious Oh Sugar! balm in Caramel 3 ($7.99), Jumbo Gloss Balm in Caramel Cream 280 ($7.99) and Covergirl Queen Collection Gloss in Premier Pink Q600 ($6.99)
I must admit, there is only Taylor Swift song that I actually know by heart (Shake it off! Shake it off! lol). But, I love her fresh eye looks that capture her youthfulness and her crisp red lip that shows off her sultry side.
- Revlon Photoready Primer, Shadow and Sparkle in Watercolors, $7.79
- Ardell Demi Wispies, $3.99
- Revlon Dramatic Definition Mascara for bottom lashes, $5.99
- Maybelline Master Glaze in Make a Mauve, $5.99
- Milani Amore Matte Lip Cream in Flame, $8.99
I remember the first time I heard Andra Day perform, and I was immediately captured by her gorgeous voice and vintage sense of style. Tonight she rocked her signature bold winged liner and red lips with an added oomph courtesy of a smoked out lower lash line and a dark lip liner for extra dimension.
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Chocolate, $9.99
- Wet n’ Wild Mega Eyes Creme Liner, $3.99
- Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder in Bella Espresso, $4.99
- Kiss Double Layer Lash Collection in Double Layer 16, $4.99
- Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Creeper, $5
- Colourpop Lippie Pencil in Ellarie, $5
Pregnancy looks great on Chrissy Tiegen, and she’s accentuating that inner glow with warm, bronzy makeup.
- Maybelline The Nudes palette, $9.99
- NYX Butter Gloss in Ginger Snap, $4.99
- Ruby Kisses All Over Glow in Flushed Glow, $3.99
- NYX Full Figured Mascara, $7
I have to include my fellow Okie, Carrie Underwood, on the list because us Oklahoma girls just don’t get enough shine! Carrie went full glam tonight with a smokey eye and nude lips. Plus, that bob looked great on her too!
- Maybelline The Rock Nudes palette, $9.99
- Milani Liquid Eye Liquid-Like Eyeliner Pencil in Black, $7.99
- Vegas Nay Grand Glamour Lashes, $7.99
- L’Oreal Paris Miss Manga Mascara for bottom lashes, $7.99
- Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer in Petalite, $8.99
What were your favorite beauty looks? Share them with me in the comments below!